Experienced people, exceptional products and a realistic, needs-based approach to your financial strategy is our commitment to you. It’s not about fitting you into a category or rushing you into a sale. Our Financial Professionals work closely with you to understand your unique situation and goals, and help you work through the obstacles that may stand in the way of building your financial future.
Business Continuation Planning
- Funding Option Analysis
- Buy – Sell Strategies
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Key Person Insurance
Executive Fringe Benefits
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Split Dollar Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Funding
- Salary Continuation Plans
- Non-Qualified Executive Fringe Benefits
Employee Benefit Program
- Life and Disability Income Insurance
- Pension, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plans
- Payroll Deduction Plans
- SIMPLE IRAs
- Non-Qualified Retirement Programs
Putting member and policyholder interests first
As a mutual company, MassMutual does not have shareholders. Instead, its policyholders and members are often described as sharing in its ownership. This generally means that if you are insured under a MassMutual whole life insurance policy, for example, you are a member entitled to vote for the Company’s board of directors. And, if you also own the policy, you may be eligible to share in any dividends the company may declare.
Financial strength ratings
MassMutual has consistently earned some of the highest financial strength ratings of any company in any industry.
Key 2010 accomplishments include:
• Approved dividends to eligible participating policyholders were
approximately $1.2 billion.
• $448 billion in assets under management.2
• Worldwide insurance in force was $490 billion.
• Premium and other deposits3 totaled $23 billion.
• Ranked 101 on the Fortune 500 by FORTUNE magazine. (May 23, 2011)
• Ranked among the World’s “Most Admired Companies” in the life
and health insurance industry category by FORTUNE magazine.
(March 21, 2011)
• Our Retirement Services business surpassed a milestone of $50 billion in
assets under management, had its second consecutive year of record sales
($5.3 billion), and nearly $2 billion in net cash flow.
• Our customer service centers earned the 2010 ContactCenterWorld Silver
Award for the Best Contact Center in the World.
• Nearly $7 million in charitable contributions and scholarships.
• Our LifeBridgeSM Life Insurance Program – which makes life insurance
free to eligible parents and guardians because MassMutual pays the premiums
– is now helping 11,000 families.