Becoming a NAWBO Richmond Partner
Want to build your brand among the fastest-growing segment of the business community? Nationwide there are over 10.1 million women entrepreneurs and this sector grows with each year. NAWBO Richmond encourages the support of regional corporations and local businesses to form strategic alliances through partnerships.
Partnership with our chapter will grow your business’ bottom line through opportunities to promote, sell and affiliate with highly qualified women-owned businesses, as well as NAWBO’s diverse and dynamic membership. Your business will benefit from positive public relations, organically generated by your contribution to the growth of female-owned businesses.
The National NAWBO network includes over 7,000 successful women entrepreneurs. Show your encouragement of these powerful female leaders by partnering with NAWBO Richmond.
Benefits of partnering with NAWBO Richmond
- Receive year-round recognition on the NAWBO Richmond website’s Partners’ Page
- Access to the NAWBO Richmond Members Roster
- Discounted registration fees for company employees to attend NAWBO Richmond events
- The opportunity to display / distribute your company’s information and brand at NAWBO Richmond events
- A designated table at our Annual Open House event
- The opportunity to highlight your business at our Annual Corporate Partners Meeting, as well as a designated table
- Support the annual NAWBO Richmond Enterprising Women of Excellence Awards, a highly profiled community event
- Opportunities to sponsor monthly meetings
Interested in partnering with NAWBO Richmond? Click here for our benefits sheet and agreement form.
Current NAWBO Richmond Chapter Partners
NAWBO Richmond is grateful for our current Corporate and Community Partners. Our achievements would not be possible without the support and dedication of our partners:
- Care Advantage, Inc.
- Hirschler Fleischer
- Keener Communications, Inc
- MassMutual Financial Group
- Network Data Security Experts, Inc, (NDSE)
- Richmond Magazine
- Sands Anderson, PC
- The Pediatric Connection
- University of Richmond
- Wells Fargo
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Ball Office Products
- Business Owners Institute
- Locke, Partin, DeBoer & Quinn
- PNC Bank
- Gavin Law Offices, PLC