Becoming a NAWBO Richmond Corporate Partner
Want to build your brand among the fastest-growing segment of the business community? Nationwide there are over 10.1 million women entrepreneurs and this sector grows with each year. NAWBO Richmond encourages the support of regional corporations and local businesses and organizations to form strategic alliances through partnerships.
Partnership with our chapter will grow your business’ bottom line through opportunities to promote, sell and affiliate with highly qualified women-owned businesses, as well as NAWBO’s diverse and dynamic membership. Your business will benefit from positive public relations, organically generated by your contribution to the growth of female-owned businesses.
The national NAWBO network includes over 7,000 successful women entrepreneurs. Show your encouragement of these powerful female leaders by partnering with NAWBO Richmond.
Benefits of partnering with NAWBO Richmond:
- Receive year-round recognition on the NAWBO Richmond website home page and Partners page, including logo and hyperlink.
- Click-thru recognition on all Chapter e-mail blasts and program announcements (approximately 5 per month), with a distribution of 1,000+contacts.
- The opportunity to highlight your business at our annual Corporate Partners Breakfast, including 2-3 minute speaking opportunity and display table.
- Opportunity to have display table at Annual Open House each September with attendance of approximately 100+ people.
- Opportunity to serve on Chapter committee(s) of interest.
- Discounted registration fees for company employees to attend NAWBO Richmond events.
- The opportunity to display / distribute your company’s information and brand at NAWBO Richmond events.
- Opportunity to support the NAWBO Richmond’s Annual Enterprising Women of Excellence Awards Dinner, a highly profiled community event with attendance of 350+ people.
- Opportunities to sponsor monthly programs with additional benefits. For more information on program sponsor benefits, click here.
Interested in partnering with NAWBO Richmond?
Click here for our complete benefits summary and agreement form to become a 2014-15 Corporate Partner!
NAWBO Richmond Chapter Corporate Partners 2014-15
NAWBO Richmond is extremely fortunate to enjoy the strong support of a dynamic group of Chapter Partners. The dedicated support of these local businesses and institutions allows us to continue to bring meaningful programming and networking opportunities to our members and the larger Richmond business community:
We would also like to thank the following NAWBO national sponsors who are active in the NAWBO Richmond Chapter: