November Luncheon Program
Balancing Money and Meaning in Your Work
Have you sacrificed money in order to have meaning in your work? Have you set aside meaning so you’ll have enough money? Is that necessary? As women business owners, we know that one without the other won’t do; we want both. This session will enable you to:
- Learn about the importance of both money and meaning to the sustainability of your business
- Understand how some business owners have found a powerful balance between doing meaningful work and having financial abundance
- See how balancing money and meaning is critical to your success
- Discover two key questions to ask yourself to create balance in your M & M’s
- Walk away with an action you can take to restore your own balance between making money and having meaning in your work
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Willow Oaks Country Club
NAWBO Members: $25
Walk-ins: Add $5
(Buffet luncheon & program included)
Ann earned her PhD in Psychology from The University of Texas at Austin and her coaching certification through the Newfield Network. After working as a clinical psychologist in her first career, Ann began her first business, DaVinci Resources, in 2003 to provide leadership and team development. In 2009, she partnered in co-creating The Bounce Collective leadership development company (Bounce). Ann’s work focuses on developing leaders and teams to bring their best to work and life every day.
Ann was honored in 2009 as the NAWBO Richmond Member of the Year for her work with Plum Cluverius in NAWBO’s signature Executive Dialogue (now MasterMind) program. She is a co-creator of the Extraordinary Women Leaders Program at the Center for Corporate Education at VCU, and the leadership development for Space of Her Own (SOHO), a partnership between Bounce and the Visual Arts Center of Richmond that connects ten women leaders with ten at-risk girls.
- Concierge Wealth Management
- Creating Peace of Mind for Individuals
- Helping Couples Talk about Money
- Bringing Financial Harmony to Families
We are not your typical financial advisory practice. We are a couple with backgrounds in finance, law, and psychology who use that combined professional experience to work with you to Discover, Define, and Design your desired financial future. We then help you put your plan into action by harnessing cutting-edge portfolio management. Our goal is for you to live the life that you want to live now and achieve the goals you want to achieve (whether living in a tent and eating canned goods or buying a small island to keep for your own) without undue risk or sacrifice.